No holiday seems more about tradition than a Passover sedar, so it’s easy to see why people stick to the same menu year after year. Getting creative with some traditional ingredients is a great way to spice up your seder without veering from the underlying tradition. Literally add some spice by using horseradish in a non-traditional way. Below are a few ideas to get you started.
- Horseradish-Chive Margarine Spread (great on matzo!)
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- Horseradish and Chive Deviled Eggs
- Steak with Horseradish-Mustard Sauce
- Mashed Root Vegetables with Horseradish
- Chicken Breasts with a Horseradish Scallion Crust