If it feels like the father in your family is hard to shop for, throw a Father’s Day party with a monogram theme and tell all your guest to bring dad a monogrammed gift. Your dad will feel super special with his initials all over.
A monogram theme also works well for a bridal shower, a birthday party or an anniversary.
Here are some other ideas to get your monogram party started:
- Send invitations with the guest of honor’s monogram.
- Buy a brander with the guest of honor’s initial or monogram and brand steaks and burgers before serving them.
- Serve drinks from a monogrammed pitcher or in monogrammed glasses.
- Buy disposable napkins with the guest of honor’s first initial imprinted on them.
- Serve cupcakes with the guest of honor’s initial piped on top or use alphabet shaped cookies to spell out their initials.
Some great ideas for monogrammed Father’s Day gifts include: Pilsner, low-balls or martini glasses, beer mugs, flasks, coasters, leather catchalls (for change and keys), money clips, cuff links, key chains, cotton handkerchiefs, toiletry bags, towels, coffee mug, playing cards, polo or button-down shirts, grill tools, guitar picks, gym bags, golf towels, golf balls or golf club links.
*Monogrammed beer pitcher shown above is available at Pottery Barn for $21.50 (including cost of monogramming)